Sausage and Broccoli Pasta Skillet
1½ pounds sweet Italian pork sausage, casings removed
1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup
½ Cup milk
1 bag (about 16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts
½ Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 cups rotini pasta, cooked and drained
1. Cook the sausage in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to break up meat.
2. Reduce the heat to medium. Stir the onion and garlic into skillet. Cook and stir until the onion is tender. Drain fat.
3. Stir soup, milk, broccoli and ¼ cup of the cheese into the skillet. Heat to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring occasionally.
5. Place the pasta into a large serving bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the pasta, toss to coat.
6. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Makes 6 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: