1½ cups cooked turkey breast meat, shredded
⅔ cup dried cranberries
⅓ cup slivered almonds
½ cup cranberry sauce
1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
1 quart vegetable oil for frying
1. Mix the turkey, cranberries, almonds, and cranberry sauce in a bowl.
2. Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
3. Fold wrappers over filling, moisten edges, and press with a fork to seal.
4. Heat the oil in large skillet or deep fryer.
5. Fry the wontons in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!