1½ cups cooked turkey breast meat, shredded
⅔ cup dried cranberries
⅓ cup slivered almonds
½ cup cranberry sauce
1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
1 quart vegetable oil for frying
1. Mix the turkey, cranberries, almonds, and cranberry sauce in a bowl.
2. Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
3. Fold wrappers over filling, moisten edges, and press with a fork to seal.
4. Heat the oil in large skillet or deep fryer.
5. Fry the wontons in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.