1½ cups cooked turkey breast meat, shredded
⅔ cup dried cranberries
⅓ cup slivered almonds
½ cup cranberry sauce
1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
1 quart vegetable oil for frying
1. Mix the turkey, cranberries, almonds, and cranberry sauce in a bowl.
2. Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
3. Fold wrappers over filling, moisten edges, and press with a fork to seal.
4. Heat the oil in large skillet or deep fryer.
5. Fry the wontons in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.