Thanksgiving Won Tons
1½ cups cooked turkey breast meat, shredded
⅔ cup dried cranberries
⅓ cup slivered almonds
½ cup cranberry sauce
1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
1 quart vegetable oil for frying
1. Mix the turkey, cranberries, almonds, and cranberry sauce in a bowl.
2. Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
3. Fold wrappers over filling, moisten edges, and press with a fork to seal.
4. Heat the oil in large skillet or deep fryer.
5. Fry the wontons in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!