At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Bubble pizza is a super quick and easy way to make pizza at home. The recipe uses biscuits to form the crust, ground beef simmered in pizza sauce and two cheeses as topping to make it a hearty meal. Kids love this, and you can’t beat the savings over takeout pizza. While it’s filling enough to be a meal on it’s own, oven baked french fries go perfectly with it. Salt the frozen french fries before baking to pull out the moisture and make them crispier.
Bubble Pizza Ingredients:
1½ lb. ground beef
1 jar pizza sauce
2 tubes refrigerator biscuits
1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain.
2. Stir pizza sauce into browned hamburger and simmer until heated through.
3. Quarter the biscuits and place in a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in greased baking dish. Top with beef mixture.
4. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake 5-10 more minutes.
Serve with oven baked french fries if desired. Salt the frozen french fries before baking to make them crispier.