Located in Southern California, Los Angeles is well known for its Hollywood movies and TV stars, beautiful weather, stunning mountains, gorgeous bright beaches in Venice and Santa Monica, and a wide variety of entertainment. As of 2022, this popular city has about 9.86 million residents and attracts millions of visitors each year, making it the third most visited city in the United States. Los Angeles has some of the most extravagant hotels with stunning views. However, you should prepare yourself to spend a fair dollar when looking for accommodations. The most expensive hotels in Los Angeles are outrageous. In this article, we will talk about the most expensive hotels, what they offer, and entertainment in Los Angeles.
Conrad Los Angeles
100 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012, United States
Conrad Los Angeles is located in the center of Los Angeles. Guided by architect Frank Gehry, this hotel has 305 modern rooms and luxury suites, restaurants, a terrace, a private swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, and a spa. All rooms include a TV, air conditioning, a private bathroom, and free toiletries.
Most Popular Rooms Conrad Los Angeles Has to Offer
- The Delux One King Bed: It is 348 sq. ft., overlooking the city view, and is priced from $352. This room offers floor-to-ceiling windows and a king-size bed set against a covered wall made of light oak. You can enjoy the city view from an L-shaped sofa and table and drink a hot cup of Nespresso coffee.
- Premium View One King Bed: It is 348 sq. ft. overlooking the Grand Ave. or pool/courtyard view, and is priced from $380. Located on floors 11 and above, it has wide-planked pale oak floors with light gray and blue colors, bringing a welcoming warmth to the room.
- Premium Mountain View Suite with one bedroom and a king-size bed: Is 652 sq. ft. with a breathtaking view of the San Gabriel Mountains. It has a fashionable living area with a dining room table, making it perfect for sharing a romantic meal. This suite provides the best view of Dodger Stadium and is priced from $1,031.
- Grand Penthse 1kg mobility/hearing access tub: This sophisticated luxury suite is 1414 sq. ft. with floor-to-wall ceilings and windows and a remarkable view of Los Angeles. Furthermore, it has a long vanity, signature bath features, and a walk-in shower. Snuggle into the soft sofa and watch your favorite movie on a large-screen TV. It also includes high-speed Wi-Fi and a media hub, as well as special features for hearing accessibility. This super-deluxe room is priced from $2,892.
Dining and Drinks at Conrad Los Angeles
Conrad Los Angeles offers two of Chef José Andrés' famous restaurants, along with elegant lounges and a rooftop pool bar. Whether you're looking for a quick bite or sumptuous dining, Conrad Los Angeles has something to offer everyone that will satisfy your taste buds. They offer a Pre-Theater menu, breakfast, mains, desserts, drinks, and a kids menu. Let’s have a peek at the Pre-Theater menu.
- San Laurel Restaurant: Enjoy the taste of California’s twist on Spanish cuisine. Their meals look fantastic, and your mouth will begin to water.
- COCA IDIAZÁBAL: Composed of membrillo, olive oil crackers, and Payoyo cheese
- JAMÓN IBÉRICO DE BELLOTA: This delightful meal consists of a hand-cut black-footed Spanish pig that has been corn-fed.
- HIRAMASA CRUDO: Consisting of Fresno chill, buttermilk leche de tigre, herb oil, basil cucumber caviar, and pickled blueberries, this dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds and open your eyes to new culinary ingredients.
- RACK OF LAMB: This scrumptious dish is made with puffed wild rice, mole sauce, roasted baby eggplant, lemon, pea tendrils, and cumin.
- VERMICELLI “MAC N’ CHEESE”: Made with Fideuá pasta, chanterelles, Idiazábal cheese, crispy shallots, and egg yolk sauce.
- WILD MUSHROOMS IN LAUREL CREAM: Made using fried farm eggs, toasted pan de cristal, and thyme.
- LUBANA: Commonly known as sea bass, is served with a lemon vinaigrette, Mojo Verde, piquillo confit, and Mojo Rojo.
- DEHYDRATED CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: This elegant dessert is made with namelaka and fresh mint ice cream.
- PISTACHIO CAKE: Composed of lime, Harry’s Berries strawberries, and mascarpone ice cream.
- AGUVA VIVA Restaurant: This stylish rooftop restaurant offers gorgeous mountain views, and you can enjoy modern cocktails, sophisticated food, and classy desserts.
The table menu includes:
- LAFFA AND CARROT: This is a stone-oven-baked pita served with hummus and house-made carrots.
- PATATAS BRAVAS: Consists of fried potatoes, aioli, and spicy tomato sauce.
- CHEESES: Chef’s signature choice of Spanish cheeses, pan con tomate, apricots, and Marcona almonds.
- ROOT VEGETABLE CHIPS: Nutritious root vegetables made with star anise, yogurt espuma, and tamarind reduction.
- EMBUTIDOS: A delightful selection of chef’s dried cured meats, Marcona almonds, apricots, and pan-con tomate.
- CROQUETAS DE CANGREJO: A delectable, rich portion of crab fritters served with a side of tartar sauce.
- GAZPACHO ESTILO ALGECIRAS: A refreshing Spanish tomato soup served cold with sherry vinegar, cucumbers, and green peppers.
Although the Conrad Los Angeles is one of the most costly hotels, it guarantees the best Hollywood experience.
Pendry West Hollywood
8430 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, United States
Pendry West Hollywood is situated 4km from Dolby Theater. This 5-star hotel is part of Pendry Hotels and Resorts, owned by Montage International, founded by Alan and Michael Fuerstman in 2014. This luxury hotel features 149 guestrooms and suites with magnificent scenery, a shared lounge, private parking, free WiFi, an outdoor rooftop swimming pool, and a fitness center.
In addition, it has luggage storage facilities for guests as well as an ATM. Luxurious soft linen, towels, a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, as well as a private shower and bathroom. American, à la carte, and vegetarian breakfasts are served each morning. The hotel offers enjoyable Mediterranean, American, and Asian cuisine created by signature chef Wolfgang Puck.
- Merois restaurant: It is situated on the rooftop, overlooking the city's scenery. The main dishes are blended with seasonings from Japan, Thailand, and Singapore. You can enjoy these meals, as well as sushi, with fine wine and hand-crafted cocktails.
- The BAR at Merois: You can relax on the rooftop and sit by a blazing fire with cocktails, enjoy nibbles such as lobster spring rolls and bluefin tuna, and savor the West Hollywood hillside view.
- Ospero: Offers an all-day menu of chef Wolfgang Puck's favorite Italian cuisine filled with pasta, wood-burning pizza, pastries, and light vegan foods.
Finally, pampering yourself at Pendry West Hollward does come with a price. Their rates range from $570 – $3300 per night.
Furthermore, Pendry West Hollywood also has housing units, where a condo sold for $21.5 million in 2022.
The Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
300 South Doheny Drive, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 90048, United States
The Four Seasons brand was founded in 1960 by Isadore Sharp, a Canadian businessman. The Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is located in the center of Los Angeles and opened its doors in 1987. This lavish 5-star hotel has 285 guest rooms and luxury suites. When you aren't out strolling the Hollywood Hills, you can sop up the sun by the rooftop pool, sip on a cocktail, or sit in the comfort of your room and order room service.
What Does the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills Have to Offer?
Firstly, their most popular facilities include private parking, family rooms, a fitness center, an outdoor rooftop swimming pool, a restaurant, room service, a bar, non-smoking rooms, free Wi-Fi, and a spa and wellness center.
The bathrooms are equipped with soft towels, free toiletries, a hairdryer, and a bathrobe. The parking facility includes valet parking as well as an electric vehicle charging station. And then the outdoor pool is open all year. It is a salt-water heated pool that includes beach towels, sun loungers, or beach chairs. The reception area holds a tour desk, express check-in and check-out, an ATM, concierge service, luggage storage, and a currency exchange.
Further, you can foster your well-being and boost your physical, emotional, and mental abilities at the wellness center. They offer fitness, locker rooms, spa facilities, a hot tub, a sauna, and massage packages for full body, head, foot, back, hand, neck, and couple massages.
Dining at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
After a busy day out adventuring, you can sit back, relax, and delight in palatable Italian cuisine at CULINA RISTORANTE. These scrumptious meals were created by executive chef Mitch Austin and Culina executive chef Mark Pollard.
Furthermore, you can enjoy Californian elixirs and tonics that are made with the finest fruits, vegetables, and spices, such as mangoes, carrots, almond milk, cocoa nibs, honey, ginger, lemons, bee pollen, flax seeds, and more.
According to guests' reviews, breakfast favorites are:
- Smoked salmon toast
- Eggs Benedict
- L.A. omelet
- Breakfast burrito
- Crispy Belgium waffles
- Farmers market frittata
Additionally, the rest of their menu includes different kinds of pasta, pizzas, and antioxidant-rich foods to boost your metabolism and make you feel energized. You will be sure to find something to tantalize your taste buds.
The cost of staying at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills can vary. Room rates typically start at about $800 per night and can go up to $3,800, depending on the room you choose and the duration of your stay. To further add to this, there are times when they offer a fourth night for free; however, you would need to check the availability dates.
Discovering the Best Things to Do in Los Angeles
Meanwhile, you can explore Los Angeles and see attractions like:
- Acoustic Nights in Agua Viva: Enjoy Sangria and Rossejat and listen to live acoustic guitar every Tuesday from 5 – 10 p.m.
- Universal Studios: You can scout 10 out-of-this-world theme parks like Dinosaur World, Minon Land, and Harry Potter.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall: This brings you the best jazz, classical music, and international sounds.
- Hollywood Sign Walking Tour: Get up close to the Hollywood sign on this energetic walk.
- The Broad Museum: Admire the raw, signed paintings and graffiti of talented artists.
- LA Opera: Experience live Opera with powerful voices and talented conductors.
- Museum of Contemporary Art: On this occasion, you can view stunning modern art collections by artists such as Berenice Abbott, Vito Acconci, and Terry Allan.
- Grand Park: Provides fun all year round. Play in the fountain, have a picnic, or do some meditation; there’s something for everyone.
- Best of LA, Hollywood, Griffith Park, Santa Monica, and Venice Tour from Anaheim
- Grand Central Market: Explore different food vendors, fresh fruits and vegetables, and novelty stores.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Explore the world’s biggest and most famous sidewalk and learn about the celebrities.
- The Bradbury Building: This architectural landmark, built in 1893, has appeared in numerous movies.
- Downtown Los Angeles Food Tour
- The Last Bookstore
- Little Tokyo: Features many stores and Japanese cuisine.
- City Hall
- China Town
- Angel’s Flight: Take a short trip on the world's shortest funicular rail between Grand Avenue and Hill Street on Bunker Hill.
- The Cathedral of Our Lady
- Full-Day Iconic Sights of LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Beaches and more
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open Air Bus
Lastly, to sum it up, Los Angeles is certainly well-known for its booming entertainment, beautiful scenery, beaches, famous landmarks, shopping regions, Hollywood stars, accommodations, and outstanding culinary dishes. As previously mentioned, the most expensive hotels in Los Angeles are outrageous. Therefore, you may have to save up to afford the night. These hotels promise to offer their guests a luxurious and unforgettable experience.
- The most expensive hotels In Hawaii are outrageous
- The most expensive hotels In Illinois are outrageous
- The most expensive hotels in Kentucky are outrageous
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Francesco Carucci/Shutterstock.com.