From Lalam to Emira to Beyza and beyond, this list of Turkish baby names for girls is filled with beautiful and feminine names. Explore the list to find the perfect name for your daughter!
RELATED: Turkish Baby Names We Love!
- Alev Alev is a gleaming girl's name in Turkish. It means “as brilliant as a flame.”
- Asli Asli is truly a fine Turkish name to give a girl. It means “genuine one.”
- Ayperi Ayperi is a fanciful Turkish name for girls. It means “moon fairy.”
- Beyza Beyza is an untarnished girl's name from Turkey. It means “white” or “pure.”
- Ceyda Ceyda is a beauteous Turkish girl's name. It literally means “beautiful woman.”
- Doga Doga is a pastoral Turkish name to give a girl. It means “nature” and may be chosen as a name out of a desire to instill the child with a love for the planet and all of the wilderness found within it.
- Ecrin Ecrin is a congratulatory girl's name from Turkey. It means “God's reward.”
- Emira Emira is a Turkish girl's name of value. It means “someone of royal worth.” Emiri is a well-known variant spelling of this name.
- Esana Esana is a warded Turkish girl's name. It means “safeguarded.”
- Esmeray Esmeray is an ominous girl's name in Turkish. This name's meaning of “dark moon” makes it quite suitable for children born during the period of the new moon, a when the moon's surface is completely obscured by the night sky.
- Feray Feray is another celestial Turkish name for girls. It means “light of the moon.”
- Gamze Gamze is a cherubic girl's name from Turkey. It means “dimple.”
- Gaye Gaye is a very distinct Turkish name for girls. It means “precious golden ornament” and might well suit a blonde-haired child. This name should be pronounced like “Ga-yeh.”
- Hande Hande is a joyous Turkish name for girls. It means “she of the infectious smile.”
- Hiranur Hiranur is a dazzling Turkish girl's name. It means “light of the diamond.”
- Kader Kader is a fortuitous Turkish girl's name. It means “fate” or “destiny.”
- Lalam Lalam is a floral girl's name from Turkey. It means “beautiful as a tulip.”
- Melike Melike is a Turkish name for a competent girl. It means “queen.”
- Neylan Neylan is a capable Turkish name to give a girl. Because it means “she who accomplishes her desires,” do not be surprised if this girl is quite independent from an early age.
- Pinar Pinar is a flowing Turkish girl's name. It refers to either water sources, whether they be man-made, like a fountain, or naturally-occuring, like a spring.
- Rahsheda Rahsheda is a Turkish girl's name with class. The name literally means “upright,” i.e. someone whose moral character is unquestionable. Rashida is an acceptable variant spelling of this name.
- Sibel Sibel is a insightful Turkish girl's name. It means “prophet” or “oracle.” Sibeli is a variant spelling.
- Toulin Toulin is an angelic-sounding Turkish name for girls. It happens to be the Turkish word for “paraselene,” an astronomical phenomena where light manages to shine in such a way that it forms a halo around the moon.
- Yildiz Yildiz is a cosmic Turkish name for a girl. It means “star.”
- Zeynep Zeynep is a priceless girl's name from Turkey. It means “precious stone.”
Peruse thousands of baby names on MomsWhoThink.com! And follow us on Pinterest for more parenting inspiration!