1 Tablespoon vegetable oil for cooking
1 1/2 pounds boneless pork, cut into bite-sized cubes
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
15 ounces canned black beans, drained
14-1/2 ounces canned Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
4 ounces diced green chiles, drained
1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
Tortillas chips and sour cream, optional
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add pork; cook until browned. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add beans, tomatoes, chiles and cumin.
4. Simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with warmed tortillas and sour cream, if desired.