1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 cup thinly sliced onions
8 ounces lean ground beef
1 pound fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed according to package directions
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, mild or sharp
6 slices center-cut bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes until tender and golden brown.
4. Remove the onions from the pan and place in a bowl.
5. In the same pan over medium heat, add the beef and cook for 5 minutes until browned, break up the meat as it cooks; drain fat drippings.
6. Roll dough out into a large circle or rectangle about ¼ inch thick.
7. Transfer the dough to a pizza pan or baking sheet.
8. Top with the beef, onions and bacon.
9. Bake for 15 minutes until crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!