Cheeseburger Pizza with Bacon and Caramelized Onions
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 cup thinly sliced onions
8 ounces lean ground beef
1 pound fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed according to package directions
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, mild or sharp
6 slices center-cut bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes until tender and golden brown.
4. Remove the onions from the pan and place in a bowl.
5. In the same pan over medium heat, add the beef and cook for 5 minutes until browned, break up the meat as it cooks; drain fat drippings.
6. Roll dough out into a large circle or rectangle about ¼ inch thick.
7. Transfer the dough to a pizza pan or baking sheet.
8. Top with the beef, onions and bacon.
9. Bake for 15 minutes until crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes