1 jar (1 pound 10 ounce) pasta sauce
8 ounces fusilli, bucati or your favorite pasta
1 package (12 ounce) baked breaded low-fat chicken breast tenders
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat chicken breast tenders according to package.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, heat pasta sauce.
4. In large serving bowl, combine heated sauce, pasta, chicken and 1 cup cheese.
5. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese and serve immediately.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.