Chicken Parmesan Pasta Toss
1 jar (1 pound 10 ounce) pasta sauce
8 ounces fusilli, bucati or your favorite pasta
1 package (12 ounce) baked breaded low-fat chicken breast tenders
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat chicken breast tenders according to package.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, heat pasta sauce.
4. In large serving bowl, combine heated sauce, pasta, chicken and 1 cup cheese.
5. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese and serve immediately.
Try these similar recipes:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes