Classic Bolognese Lasagna
1 pound ground meatloaf mix (ground pork, veal and beef)
1 cup finely chopped onion
1 cup grated carrots
24 ounces vodka pasta sauce
6 no-boil lasagna noodles (1/2 of an 8 ounces packages) or 6 long lasagna noodles
2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded italian blend cheese
1. Preheated oven to 375°F.
2. Cook meat in a large skillet with onion and carrots until no longer pink, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in pasta sauce; simmer 5 minutes.
3. Spoon 1-1/2 cups meat sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish or pan.
4. Layer 3 noodles, half of the ricotta cheese, 1 cup meat sauce and 1/2 cup Italian blend cheese.
5. Repeat layers, topping with all of remaining meat sauce.
6. Cover with foil. Bake in preheated oven 40 minutes.
7. Uncover dish; top with remaining 1 cup Italian blend cheese. Continue baking 10 minutes or until bubbly.
8. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.