1 pound ground beef
2 Tablespoons water
1/3 seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten
24 ounces (1 jar) Italian spaghetti sauce
8 ounces spaghetti, Cooked and drained
1. Mix thoroughly ground beef, water, bread crumbs and egg.
2. Shape firmly into 12 (2-inch) meatballs. Arrange the meatballs in a 2-quart microwavable baking dish.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until they're Cooked through. Drain excess fat.
4. Stir the sauce into the dish. Cover.
5. Microwave for 3 minutes or until hot. Serve over the spaghetti.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.