Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs
1 pound ground beef
2 Tablespoons water
1/3 seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten
24 ounces (1 jar) Italian spaghetti sauce
8 ounces spaghetti, Cooked and drained
1. Mix thoroughly ground beef, water, bread crumbs and egg.
2. Shape firmly into 12 (2-inch) meatballs. Arrange the meatballs in a 2-quart microwavable baking dish.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until they're Cooked through. Drain excess fat.
4. Stir the sauce into the dish. Cover.
5. Microwave for 3 minutes or until hot. Serve over the spaghetti.