1 pound mild Italian sausage
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 each red and green bell peppers, chopped
14-1/2 ounces canned Italian-style tomatoes, undrained
6 ounces tomato paste
8 ounces ziti, cooked and drained
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 Tablespoon dried basil
2 cups shredded Italian Cheese, divided
1. Remove casings from sausage, the cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2.Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Drain fat from pan.
3. Add garlic and peppers; cook 5 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; mix well.
5. Stir in pasta, basil and 1 cup cheese.
6. Transfer to 13×9-inch baking dish. Cover and bake in preheated 375°F oven 20 minutes.
7. Uncover; sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over casserole. Continue to bake until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes).
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.