Mexican Pizza with Refried Beans and Cheddar
1 pound fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed according to package directions
1 cup prepared refried beans, regular or fat-free
½ cup prepared salsa
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, mild or sharp
½ cup pitted black olives, sliced into thin rounds
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Roll dough out into large circle or rectangle about ¼-inch thick.
3. Transfer dough to a pizza pan or baking sheet.
4. Spread the refried beans all over the crust, to within ½-inch of the edges.
5. Top with the salsa, cheese and olives.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes