This super easy pork chop recipe doesn't skimp on flavor. The wonderful little packet of onion soup mix is packed with zest that helps turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
1 package dried onion soup mix
1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
3 lbs. of pork chops, each about 1/2" thick
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a flat bowl or bag combine soup mix and bread crumbs.
3. In a separate bowl beat egg, dip pork chops into egg and then into soup/bread crumb mixture
4. Place well coated pork chops on shallow baking sheet.
5. Bake uncovered for 12 minutes, turn and continue to bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes until done
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.