1) Make footprints leading up to your front door using sidewalk chalk.
2) Make a sign that says ‘Spy Training school-Top Secret!’ and hang it on your front door.
3) Make construction paper cutouts of foot prints, magnifying glasses, and maps.
4) Use any spy toys your child already owns as table toppers and centerpieces. Try binoculars, magnifying glasses, cameras, fedoras and flashlights.
1) Rename everyday food. Snack mix can become mystery munch, chips and salsa can become secret salsa, and hot dogs can become detective dogs. Your child can help make up the spy food names ahead of time.
2) To make a spy birthday cake, bake a round cake, and decorate it like a bomb, using black frosting and a red licorice whip for the fuse.
Or, bake a 9” x 13” sheet cake, and use gel icing to pipe on footprints, magnifying glasses and other traditional spy gear.