Cheese Cake Recipe
A smooth and creamy cheese cake that is filled with the luscious taste of cream cheese. This is a very rich, heavenly dessert that will dazzle for dessert. We also have many more Cheesecake Recipes to make the perfect dessert this week.
Cheese Cake Crust Ingredients:
1/3 cup powdered sugar
4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
Directions for cheese cake crust:
1. Melt butter and add to graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Line the bottom of a spring form pan to form bottom and sides of crust.
Cheese Cake Filling and Topping Ingredients:
3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 pint sour cream mixed with 1 Tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions for cheese cake filling:
1. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
2. Pour mixture into springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 50 minutes. Do not turn off the oven.
3. Remove the cheesecake and spread the sour cream mixture on top. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
4. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edge to loosen. Remove side of springform pan and refrigerate.