This smooth and creamy cheese cake that is filled with the luscious taste of perfectly sweetened cream cheese. This is a very rich, heavenly dessert that will dazzle for dessert. We also have many more Cheesecake Recipes to make the perfect dessert this week.
Cheese Cake Crust Ingredients:
1/3 cup powdered sugar
4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
Directions for cheese cake crust:
1. Melt butter and add to graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Line the bottom of a spring form pan to form bottom and sides of crust.
Cheese Cake Filling and Topping Ingredients:
3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 pint sour cream mixed with 1 Tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions for cheese cake filling:
1. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
2. Pour mixture into springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 50 minutes. Do not turn off the oven.
3. Remove the cheesecake and spread the sour cream mixture on top. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
4. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edge to loosen. Remove side of springform pan and refrigerate.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.