Perfect for breakfast or as a coffee cake, this wonderfully moist bundt cake is filled with a tasty brown sugar cinnamon swirl. Take it to any gathering or have it ready for a quick breakfast, it's a dessert sure to go fast!
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease one 10 inch bundt pan.
2. Cream butter and 1 1/2 cups white sugar until well blended.
3. Add eggs, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
4. Add sour cream, beat well.
5. Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix well. Stir in the chopped nuts.
6. In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar with the cinnamon.
7. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Cover with remaining cake batter.
8. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes.
9. Lower heat to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 40 minutes.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!