Easy Ruben Chicken Casserole
Use your slow cooker to make this delicious and simple Ruben Chicken Casserole for something different for dinner tonight.
32 ounces sauerkraut (jar or bag), rinsed and drained, divided
1 cup Russian salad dressing, divided
4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 tablespoon prepared mustard, divided
4-6 slices Swiss cheese
1. Layer half the sauerkraut in the bottom of a greased 5-6 quart slow cooker. Drizzle with ⅓ cup of dressing.
2. Place 2 to 3 chicken breasts on top and spread half the mustard over the chicken.
3. Top with the remaining sauerkraut and chicken breasts; drizzle another ⅓ cup of dressing over all and reserve the remaining dressing for serving.
4. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
5. To serve, place each breast on a plate. Divide the sauerkraut over top the chicken. Top each with a slice of Swiss cheese and a drizzle of the remaining dressing.
Try these similar recipes:
- Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Creamy White Wine Chicken with Tarragon
- Slow Cooker Picnic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Stuffing
- Bacon Wrapped Apple Barbecue Chicken
- Slow Cooked Ruby Chicken
- Whole Roast Chicken in the Crock Pot
- Whole Roast Sticky Chicken
- Rosemary Tomato and Herbed Chicken with Pasta
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Cranapple Cinnamon Raisin Chicken Breasts
- Hearty Chicken and Noodles
- Crock Pot Chicken Fricassee
- Chicken Pizza in the Crock Pot
- Honeyed Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Dinner
- Cheddar Chicken Casserole in the Crockpot
- Crock Pot Lemonade Chicken
- Orange Burgundy Chicken
- Fresh Lemon Chicken with Rice
- 20 Clove Garlic Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken Ala King
- Slow Cooked Chicken Cacciatore
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes