¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
2 pounds fresh green peas
1 cup roma tomatoes, seeded, diced
1/2 pound hot cooked spaghetti
grated Parmesan & Romano cheese
1. In a large saute pan, add olive oil on medium high heat.
2. Once oil is hot, add onion and cook about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until garlic is lightly tanned.
3. Add peas, stir to combine. Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occassionaly.
4. Add tomatoes and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes.
5. Add spaghetti to sauce and mix well to coat thoroughly with sauce.
6. Serve with grated Parmesan & Romano cheese.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!