3 large onions, sliced thin
1/4 cup butter
1/2 pound bacon, crisp fried and crumbled
1 1/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons Worcestershire
1 cup Bisquick
1/4 teaspoon dried savory leaves
1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley leaves
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9" pie plate. Cook onions in butter in a 10"skillet, stirring frequently, until onions are softened.
2. Arrange half of the onions evenly in pie plate sprinkle with half of the bacon. Top with remaining onions and bacon.
3. Place milk, worcestershire sauce, eggs and Bisquick in blender container. Cover and blend on high for 15 seconds.
4. Pour into plate. Mix herbs in small bowl; crush slightly. Sprinkle evenly over milk mixture.
5. Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.