Ranch Roasted Potatoes
Ranch roasted potatoes are nice and crispy on the outside with just the right tenderness on the inside. The ranch flavor is so wonderful, you may be tempted to fill up on the potatoes and skip the rest of your meal!
2 lbs. small red potatoes, quartered
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix (seasoning and salad mix)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place potatoes in a heavy duty resealable plastic bag and add oil, seal bag.
3. Toss to coat, add salad dressing mix and toss again until coated.
4. Bake in an ungreased baking pan for 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp. Serves 6.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes