Crusty Baked Chicken
1/2 cup dry Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon dried parsley
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, flour, parsley, basil, salt, paprika and pepper in a resealable plastic storage bag. Close and shake to mix.
3. Combine butter and oil in a large bowl.
4. Add chicken to bowl, turning pieces to coat.
5. Place chicken, one piece at a time, in bag with crumb mixture and shake to coat evenly.
6. Place chicken breasts on baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake in heated 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until center of breast is no longer pink.
7. Serve with buttered noodles tossed with broccoli florets. Makes 6 servings.