1/2 cup dry Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon dried parsley
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, flour, parsley, basil, salt, paprika and pepper in a resealable plastic storage bag. Close and shake to mix.
3. Combine butter and oil in a large bowl.
4. Add chicken to bowl, turning pieces to coat.
5. Place chicken, one piece at a time, in bag with crumb mixture and shake to coat evenly.
6. Place chicken breasts on baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake in heated 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until center of breast is no longer pink.
7. Serve with buttered noodles tossed with broccoli florets. Makes 6 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.