Ham and Egg Pizza Ingredients:
1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
2 Tablespoons milk
⅛ teaspoon pepper
2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
2. Press onto the bottom and ¼ inch up the sides, sealing seams and perforations.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper.
5. Sprinkle ham, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust.
6. Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Serve with Home Fried Potatoes.
Home Fried Potatoes Ingredients:
4 red potatoes
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
3. Drain, cool cut into ½ inch cubes.
4. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and green pepper.
5. Cook, stirring often, until soft; about 5 minutes.
6. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
7. Pour remaining 2 Tablespoons of oil into the skillet and turn heat to medium-high.
8. Add potato cubes, salt, paprika and black pepper.
9. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned; about 10 minutes.
10. Stir in the onions, green peppers and parsley and cook for another minute.