Ham and Egg Pizza Ingredients:
1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
2 Tablespoons milk
⅛ teaspoon pepper
2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
2. Press onto the bottom and ¼ inch up the sides, sealing seams and perforations.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper.
5. Sprinkle ham, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust.
6. Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Serve with Home Fried Potatoes.
Home Fried Potatoes Ingredients:
4 red potatoes
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
3. Drain, cool cut into ½ inch cubes.
4. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and green pepper.
5. Cook, stirring often, until soft; about 5 minutes.
6. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
7. Pour remaining 2 Tablespoons of oil into the skillet and turn heat to medium-high.
8. Add potato cubes, salt, paprika and black pepper.
9. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned; about 10 minutes.
10. Stir in the onions, green peppers and parsley and cook for another minute.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.