This super easy pork chop recipe doesn't skimp on flavor. The wonderful little packet of onion soup mix is packed with zest that helps turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
1 package dried onion soup mix
1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
3 lbs. of pork chops, each about 1/2" thick
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a flat bowl or bag combine soup mix and bread crumbs.
3. In a separate bowl beat egg, dip pork chops into egg and then into soup/bread crumb mixture
4. Place well coated pork chops on shallow baking sheet.
5. Bake uncovered for 12 minutes, turn and continue to bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes until done
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!