This recipe combines a delicious blend of ranch, cheese, and spices to dress up plain old chicken breasts for an easy, weeknight dinner for any busy mom.
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup dry breadcrumbs
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup ranch salad dressing
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (set oven rack to lowest position).
2. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
3. In a shallow bowl mix together the dry breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
4. Dip the chicken into the ranch dressing to coat both sides. Dredge in the breadcrumb mixture.
5. Place in a single layer on to a greased baking sheet.
6. Lightly drizzle the melted butter over each chicken breast.
7. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Serves 6.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.