Sausage and Potato Baked Breakfast Recipe
6 large eggs, beaten
2 packages (8 oz) brown & serve sausage links
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3 1/2 cups o'brien frozen potatoes
1 1/4 cups milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease 11x7 in baking pan.
2. Cut sausage links into slices.
3. Stir together all ingredients in large bowl.
4. Pour mixture into baking dish.
5. Bake 45-55 min or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes