6 large eggs, beaten
2 packages (8 oz) brown & serve sausage links
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3 1/2 cups o'brien frozen potatoes
1 1/4 cups milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease 11x7 in baking pan.
2. Cut sausage links into slices.
3. Stir together all ingredients in large bowl.
4. Pour mixture into baking dish.
5. Bake 45-55 min or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.