Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
This tater tot casserole recipe is a quick and easy meal, perfect for those fussy little eaters and some bigger ones too. Kids love this hearty, cheesy dinner made from a few easy ingredients.
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 (15 ounce) can peas or green beans, drained
2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 (16 ounce) package tater tots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef and drain fat.
3. Stir in garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, peas (or green beans), and condensed cream of mushroom soup. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture into a medium-sized casserole dish. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese evenly over beef mixture.
5. Top mixture with tater tots.
6. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, until tater tots are crispy.
1. Press raw hamburger flat into a 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch pan, empty tater tots on top of hamburger, then spoon soup over tater tots.
2. Cook at 350 degrees F oven for about 1/2 hour or until hamburger is done.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes