4 cups sugar
3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
2 Tbsp. butter
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 pint marshmallow cream
1. Combine sugar, cocoa, butter, vanilla, and evaporated milk in a saucepan.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils all over.
3. Begin timing. Boil exactly 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow cream until smooth.
5. Pour into buttered pan, chill until firm (about 2 hours).
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.