4 cups sugar
3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
2 Tbsp. butter
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 pint marshmallow cream
1. Combine sugar, cocoa, butter, vanilla, and evaporated milk in a saucepan.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils all over.
3. Begin timing. Boil exactly 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow cream until smooth.
5. Pour into buttered pan, chill until firm (about 2 hours).
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!