Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
1 1/2 cups sugar
2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 cup chunky or regular peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
1. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, salt, and butter medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with peanuts, pressing in slightly.
6. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 1-inch squares.