1 1/2 cups sugar
2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 cup chunky or regular peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
1. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, salt, and butter medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with peanuts, pressing in slightly.
6. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 1-inch squares.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.