Kitty Litter Cake
1 18-ounce box spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 18-ounce box white cake mix
1 package white sandwich cookies
1 large box vanilla instant pudding mix
12 small tootsie rolls
1 NEW litter box
1 plastic scoop
Green food coloring
1. Prepare cake mixes and bake according to package directions.
2. Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.
3. Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in blender, they tend to stick, so scrape often.
4. Set aside all but ¼ cup of crumbled cookies.
5. Add a few drops of the food coloring to the ¼ cup of cookies and mix with a fork.
6. When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl.
7. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbles and the pudding. You probably won't need all of the pudding mix with the cake and feel it, it should be moist but not soggy.
8. Put mixture in NEW litter box.
9. Put three unwrapped tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable.
10. Shape ends so they curve slightly and are no longer blunt. Repeat with three more tootsie rolls and bury in cake/cookie/pudding mixture.
11. Sprinkle the green cookie crumbs over the top of mixture. This is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.
12. Heat remaining tootsie rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
13. Place the box on newspaper and sprinkle a few crumbs around. Serve with a NEW pooper scooper.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!