This Mississippi Mud Pie recipe has all the sinfully delicious favorites in one pie. Chocolate, coffee and cream together create a tantalizing frozen confection. For a twist on this classic, top each piece with a scoop of vanilla ice cream rolled in flaked coconut.
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 (8 1/2 ounce) package chocolate wafers
1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
1 1/2 cups chocolate fudge ice cream topping
Whipped cream, chocolate curls for garnish
1. Crush chocolate wafers and set aside. Melt butter in large pan over low heat, then add the crushed wafers and mix to coat well.
2. Press the crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie plate and cool.
3. Spoon the softened ice cream into the crust. Freeze until firm.
4. Top with fudge sauce (unheated). Freeze for 8 hours.
5. Before serving, top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!