This Mississippi Mud Pie recipe has all the sinfully delicious favorites in one pie. Chocolate, coffee and cream together create a tantalizing frozen confection. For a twist on this classic, top each piece with a scoop of vanilla ice cream rolled in flaked coconut.
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 (8 1/2 ounce) package chocolate wafers
1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
1 1/2 cups chocolate fudge ice cream topping
Whipped cream, chocolate curls for garnish
1. Crush chocolate wafers and set aside. Melt butter in large pan over low heat, then add the crushed wafers and mix to coat well.
2. Press the crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie plate and cool.
3. Spoon the softened ice cream into the crust. Freeze until firm.
4. Top with fudge sauce (unheated). Freeze for 8 hours.
5. Before serving, top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.