Barbecue Beef Sausage with Rice
1 medium onion thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon butter
1 pound smoked beef sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Hot cooked rice
1. Prepare rice. Sauté onion in butter in a large skillet until tender.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients, mixing well with each addition. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, for about 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir occasionally while cooking.
4. Serve with rice. Makes 4 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals:
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes