2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
1 pound small red potatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup
½ cup milk
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups broccoli flowerets
1 package (about 10 ounces) refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes.
2. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir the soup, milk, garlic powder, broccoli and chicken into the skillet. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Heat to a boil, then reduce the heat to low.
5. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.