2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
1 pound small red potatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup
½ cup milk
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups broccoli flowerets
1 package (about 10 ounces) refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes.
2. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir the soup, milk, garlic powder, broccoli and chicken into the skillet. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Heat to a boil, then reduce the heat to low.
5. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!