2 pounds ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 jar (1 pound) cheddar cheese sauce
2 teaspoons dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 cups prepared mashed potatoes (steamable mashed potoatoes are fastest)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
3. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
4. Stir in cheddar cheese sauce, mustard, salt and ground black pepper.
5. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until heated through (about 3 minutes).
6. Pour mixture into a 2-quart casserole. Evenly cover with mashed potatoes.
7. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are lightly golden.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),