3 Tablespoons butter
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 box (6 ounces) chicken flavored stuffing mix
1 ¼ cups water
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) cream of mushroom soup
½ cup milk
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat 1 Tablespoon of the butter in a 10" skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside.
3. Prepare the stuffing in skillet using the water and the remaining butter according to package directions, except let it stand for 2 minutes.
4. Return the chicken to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium.
5. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and pour over chicken. Sprinkle with the cheese.
6. Cover and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.