1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
1-3/4 cups milk
10-3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
1/2 cup canned French-fried onion rings
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through (170°F internal temperature).
3. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
4. Add beans, milk, soup and seasonings to skillet. Stir well. Bring to a boil.
5. Stir in rice. Top mixture with chicken and cover.
6. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle with onion rings.
7. Serve with hot buttered rolls and corn on the cob. Serves 4.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!