1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
1-3/4 cups milk
10-3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
1/2 cup canned French-fried onion rings
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through (170°F internal temperature).
3. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
4. Add beans, milk, soup and seasonings to skillet. Stir well. Bring to a boil.
5. Stir in rice. Top mixture with chicken and cover.
6. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle with onion rings.
7. Serve with hot buttered rolls and corn on the cob. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.