8 ½ ounce package cornbread muffin mix
1 ounce package ranch salad dressing mix
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 ½ lbs) cut into strips
2 Tablespoons cooking oil
1 package frozen French fries
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Place frozen French fries in oven according to package directions.
2. Combine cornbread mix, salad dressing mix and salt in a large plastic zip block bag; set aside.
3. Pour milk into a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into milk; place in cornbread mixture and shake to coat.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add chicken, cook until golden on both sides, about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
6. Five minutes before French fries are done, sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Continue baking until cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.