16 ounce loaf frozen bread dough, thawed and halved
¼ cup cooked ham, chopped
¼ cup Canadian bacon, chopped
¼ cup pepperoni, chopped
¼ cup sliced black olives
¼ cup onion, chopped
¼ cup sliced mushrooms
pepper to taste
8 ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese
26 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
1. Pat half of the dough onto a lightly greased 15x10 jellyroll pan.
2. Arrange half of all the ingredients except sauce down the center of dough.
3. Bring each long edge of dough to the center; press together to seal.
4. Repeat with remaining dough and ingredients on a second lightly greased jellyroll pan.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden. Slice and serve with warmed spaghetti sauce. Serves 12.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!