4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 ¼ pounds)
Italian-Style dry bread crumbs
Olive or vegetable oil
4 sandwich rolls
brown sugar baked beans (recipe below)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare brown sugar baked beans according to recipe below place in oven.
3. While beans are baking, dip chicken breasts into dressing, and coat with bread crumbs.
4. Heat oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Cook chicken in oil 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until outside is golden brown and juice is no longer pink when cut through thickest part.
6. Serve on sandwich rolls with baked beans on the side. Makes 4 servings.
2 15 ounce cans pork and beans
1 onion, chopped
1 cup ketchup
¼ cup brown sugar, packed
1. Mix all ingredients together in ungreased 13"x9" baking dish.
2. Bake uncovered, add 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Makes 6 to 8 servings.