4 medium skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 ¼ pounds total)
½ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 medium zucchini sliced ¼ inch thick (2 ½ cups)
½ cup apple juice or apple cider
½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
1 9 ounce package refrigerated linguine
2 Tablespoons dry white wine
2 teaspoons cornstarch
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Sprinkle chicken with lemon-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add chicken, cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes (until chicken is no longer pink inside), turning once during cooking. Place cooked chicken on a platter and cover to keep warm.
3. Add garlic to skillet; cook for 15 seconds. Add zucchini, apple juice, and rosemary.
4. Bring to boiling, reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
6. In a small bowl combine wine and cornstarch; add to zucchini mixture in skillet.
7. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, cook for 2 minutes more. Stir in tomatoes.
8. Serve vegetables and pasta with chicken and hot buttered crescent rolls. Makes 4 servings.