1 pound ground beef
1 can (10½ ounces) condensed French onion soup
½ cup beef gravy
1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
1 Tablespoon flour
1 Tablespoon water
Hot cooked egg noodles
1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
2. Stir in the soup, gravy and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour and water until smooth. Stir into beef mixture.
5. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
6. Serve over hot cooked noodles. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.