4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
1 Tablespoon butter
¼ cup milk
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Boil water.
2. Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes.
3. Boil potato cubes. Let cook until potatoes are soft.
4. Remove potatoes, place in bowl.
5. Mash potatoes with potato masher or mixer.
6. Add butter and milk; stir.
7. Add brown sugar and cinnamon, stir.
8. Dish onto bowl or plate. Sprinkle cinnamon lightly over top.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!