Baby Girl Names that Start with the Letter Q
From Qadira to Quorra and everything in between, hundreds of baby girl names starting with the letter Q along with the meanings and origin of each name.
Baby Naming Tip – The meaning of a name is definitely something to consider when choosing your baby’s name. You can add special significance to your name choice if it means something that matters deeply to you. Whether spiritual, literary, or symbolic, a name’s meaning can be a guiding factor when deciding on baby girl names.
Including Top Baby Girl Names and Unique Baby Girl Names Beginning with Q
Qadira through Quorra
- Qadira Arabic — Powerful.
- Qamra Arabic — moon
- Queena Old English — A woman.
- Queenie — Queen or female companion.
- Quella English — To pacify.
- Quenby Scandinavian — Womanly.
- Quentin Latin — The fifth, as in the fifth-born child. A boy or girl’s name.
- Querida Spanish — The beloved one.
- Questa French — The searcher.
- Quincy Latin/French — The fifth, as in fifth child. A boy or girl’s name.
- Quinn Irish Gaelic — Wise and intelligent. A boy or girl’s name.
- Quinta Latin — The fifth, as in fifth child. Also see Quentin.
- Quintessa Latin — essence
- Quintina Latin — fifth
- Quirita Latin — A citizen.
- Quiterie French — tranquil
- Quoba Latin — A citizen.
- Quorra Italian — heart
back to Baby Girl Names