Last Updated on
Baby Boy Names that Start with the Letter X
From Xan to Xylon and everything in between, hundreds of baby boy names starting with the letter X along with the meanings and origin of each name.
Baby Naming Tip – When you are choosing a baby name it is important that the one you choose is one that both you and your partner like, and you may want to include other close family and friends in the process. Overall, a great question to ask yourselves when looking for baby boy names is “Would I like this name if it was mine?”
Including Top Baby Boy Names and Unique Baby Boy Names Beginning with X
Xan through Xylon
- Xan Galician — Xian, Xoan
- Xanthus Greek — Golden-haired.
- Xanti Basque
- Xavier Arabic/Spanish — Arabic: Bright. Spanish: Of the new house.
- Xenophon Greek — Strange voices, or strong sounding.
- Xenos Greek — A stranger.
- Xerxes Persian — A king or ruler. The name of a famous Persian king.
- Xiao Galician
- Ximen Spanish — Spanish form of Simon. The listener.
- Ximenes Spanish — Spanish form of Simon. The listener.
- Ximens Spanish — Spanish form of Simon. The listener.
- Ximun Basque — Basque form of Simon.
- Xurxo Galician
- Xylon Basque — Basque form of Simon.