Looking for the smartest way to name your baby? Instantly access The Ultimate 2020 Baby Name Survey to learn how hundreds of parents named their babies, what they regret doing, and what they would do again if they were having a baby today.
Simply click here to get the guide.
From Xandy to Xyza and everything in between, find baby girl names starting with the letter X along with the meanings and origin of each name.
Baby Naming Tip – Picking out baby girl names that both you and your partner like is the best way to involve both parents in one of the most important decisions you’ll make. You may want to get advice from other close family and friends in the process, but limit yourself so you’re not overwhelmed with everyone else’s opinions. Would you or your partner like the name if it was your name?
Most Popular Baby Girl Names Starting with X
First we’ll start with the most popular baby girl names from 2018. They were:
Unique Girl Boy Names Starting With X
Xandy through Xyza
- Xandy Greek — protector of man
- Xanthe Greek — Yellow, bright or golden-haired.
- Xaquelina Galician
- Xaviera Arabic/Spanish — Arabic: Brilliant, bright. Spanish: Of the new house. Feminine form of Xavier.
- Xenia Greek — Hospitable, welcoming.
- Xenobia Greek
- Ximena Greek/Hebrew — Greek: A heroine. Hebrew: He heard.
- Xiomara Spanish — Xiomy
- Xuxa Spanish — A Queen or ruler. Feminine form of Xerxes.
- Xylia Spanish — A Queen or ruler. Feminine form of Xerxes.
- Xylia Greek — wood dweller
- Xylona Greek — from the forest
- Xyza Gothic — by the sea
back to Baby Girl Names