Last Updated on
Brazilian Chicken Recipe
The exotic flavors of this chicken recipe will turn an ordinary meal into something to remember. The tang of orange mixed with the heat of hot pepper salsa are blends for the bold hiding in even the most timid diners.
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
1 1/2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon hot pepper salsa
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
3/4 cup chunky salsa
1. Grate the zest of the lemon and lime into a resealable bag.
2. Squeeze the juice from both fruits into the bag and throw out the pulp and the seeds.
3. Mix in everything else except the chicken and chunky salsa.
4. Drop in the chicken, reseal the bag, and refrigerate for a few hours.
5. Grill the chicken, turning and basting with marinade a few times, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the center is no longer pink.
6. Serve with salsa and fluffy white rice. Makes 4 servings.
You might also like:
Click for more Chicken recipes