At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Caramelized Brown Sugar Molasses Pork Tenderloin
1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1 inch slices
2 teaspoons canola oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 Tablespoons orange juice
2 Tablespoons molasses
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Flatten pork slices to ½ inch thickness.
2. In a nonstick frying pan, brown pork in oil over medium high heat. Remove to a plate, cover and keep warm.
3. In the same frying pan, sauté garlic for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the brown sugar, orange juice, molasses, salt and pepper.
5. Return pork to pan; cook, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
Makes 4 servings
One serving (3 ounces glazed cooked pork) equals:
200 calories, 6 grams fat (2 grams saturated fat)
74 mg cholesterol
355 mg sodium
11 grams carbohydrate
0 grams fiber
24 grams protein