Last Updated on
Pecan Chicken Baked Sweet Potatoes and Apples
Baked Sweet Potatoes and Apples
29 ounce can sweet potatoes
21 ounce can apple pie filling
16 ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
1. Carefully fold ingredients together, spread into a buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F until potatoes are heated, about 30 minutes. While potatoes are baking, prepare Pecan Chicken.
3. Halfway through baking time of potatoes, place prepared Pecan Chicken in oven.
Pecan Chicken Recipe
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons honey
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons ground pecans
1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap, flatten to ¼ inch thickness using a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Mix honey and mustard together, spread over chicken.
3. Coat chicken with pecans then arrange in a lightly greased 13×9 baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: