At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Skillet Chicken Mac and Cheese
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
2 ½ cups chicken broth
1 cup chopped zucchini
½ cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 can (14½ ounce) Italian stewed tomatoes
½ cup mild cheddar cheese
1. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
2. Add the macaroni, broth, zucchini, onion and oregano to the chicken in the skillet.
3. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 7 to 8 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
5. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Makes 6 servings.
Try these similar recipes: