Last Updated on
Slow Cooked Spicy Pork Sandwiches
3½ pound pork roast
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon hot sauce
1 (14½ ounce) can Mexican-style diced tomatoes, undrained
Sliced Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
1. Place pork in a greased 5-6 quart slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle with chili powder and pepper sauce. Pour tomatoes over pork.
3. Cover; cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
4. Remove pork from cooker and place in a large bowl. Shred pork, using 2 forks; discard any bones.
5. Return pork to cooker and mix well. Using a slotted spoon to remove pork from the cooker, fill each roll with ½ cup pork mixture. Top with cheese, lettuce and tomato.