1 pound ground beef
1 Tablespoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
21-1/2 ounces (2 cans) condensed tomato soup
10-3/4 ounces water
4 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini)
15 ounces ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the beef and oregano in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring frequently to separate meat. Drain any fat.
3. Stir the soup, water and pasta in a 13×9×2-inch shallow baking dish.
4. Add the beef mixture and ricotta cheese and stir to coat. Cover.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven.
6. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.